The Cake Batter:
- 3/4 cup or 175 g softened butter
- 3/4 cup or 175 ml milk
- 1 cup or 200 g regular sugar
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups or 225 g Plain / All purpose flour (sieved)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 180c, 350F. Grease and line your baking tin. See here for how to line.
** Please note, if using a Bundt tin, be sure to grease it very well as it can be hard to get the cake out of such a shaped tin.
2. Get all your ingredients ready, i.e sieve the flour and add the salt and baking powder to the flour etc.
3. Start with making the cake batter by creaming the butter and sugar until a pale light color.
4. Slowly add the beaten eggs to the mixer, on a low-speed setting, a bit at a time. If the mixture starts to curdle or split, add a spoonful of your sieved flour, keep on adding the eggs, and a bit of flour if necessary until all the eggs are added. Add the Vanilla Extract.
5. Add half the milk with half of the flour, keeping the mixer on a slow speed. Once combined, add the remaining milk and gently fold in the remaining flour until combined.
6. Transfer the cake mixture to the greased and lined loaf tin. Then place in the oven for 50 – 55 minutes, check after 50 minutes
7. Have a cup of tea!
8. When the cake is done, take it out of the oven and leave in the cake tin until cool enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
I hope this recipe Moist Vanilla Pound-Loaf Cake can help you
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here