- 1/2 pint blackberries about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or any alternative sweetener
- 8 bags earl grey tea or 4 tablespoons loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup cream or any dairy alternative
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, place berries in a large bowl with sugar. Crush into a thick jam like liquid. Sprinkle in tea or add tea bags.
- Pour hot water over fruit and tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Place 5 cups of ice in a large pitcher and strain berry infused tea concentrate over ice.
- The ice will immediately melt, diluting the concentrate and cooling the tea.
- Store refrigerated up to 7 days. When ready to serve pour into tall glass with ice and drizzle in a tablespoon, or more, of cream.
This Recipe adapted from this –>> SITEI hope this recipe Iced Blackberry Earl Grey Tea Latte can help you